Ground Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Spicy, tangy and simple – all the things you want in a dinner!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 red or white onion
- 1 cup green onions chopped
- 16 oz chopped water chestnuts
- 1 green bell pepper
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 head butter lettuce
Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp chili garlic oil
- 3 tbsp Mama Tangs spicy asian vinaigrette optional but delicious
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- Wash and chop all of your vegetables.
- Combine all ingredients for stir fry sauce.
- In a skillet or work, add cooking spray or 2 T of oil and heat at high.
- Add garlic and green onions to wok or skillet.
- Once fragrant, add ground turkey to wok then add all other veggies. Cook for 8-10 minutes until ground turkey is browned.
- Stir in stir fry sauce and let cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately in butter lettuce cups!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!